What’s New in WordPress Management and Hosting?
Out of the 1.3 billion websites on the web in 2021, 455 million of those use WordPress. So, choosing WordPress management and hosting should be a no-brainer for any business owner.
Aside from being one of the most feature-packed platforms today, WordPress also ensures better performance, improved security, and more flexibility for your website.
Hiring a professional to manage your WordPress website is also a must because it helps guarantee efficiency when your target audience uses your site. It also ensures that you have someone to fix any issues so that you will avoid any downtimes that can cost your business a lot of money.
Here are the latest updates in WordPress management and hosting that you need to learn about as a website owner:
Full site editing
- The main goal for WordPress 5.8 is to give users a Full Site Editing (FSE) experience. This will allow you to build an entire website using different blocks.
- Here, you’ll see features being shown as blocks. You can use blocks to create more efficient page elements. Although this is still a work in progress, the FSE feature makes it more convenient to create and improve websites.
- Another benefit of the FSE feature is the theme blocks. This is essentially a collection of template tag functionalities that are applicable to classic themes.
- This feature gives you more flexibility in making pages more functional, so they can generate more benefits for your website. For instance, you now have the ability to add a post’s featured image anywhere in the template or content. You just need to type “/post” in the block placeholder to know how many theme blocks are added to the core.
Template editing mode
- The new template editing mode in WordPress management and hosting is another excellent feature. It takes away the hassles of building websites, especially in editing templates from the user interface.
- It makes customizing themes a lot easier than before. You can build a template according to your specific needs and are not limited by custom templates anymore. You can even use the template editing mode for both block and classic themes.
These are just some of the many great updates that you can enjoy with the new WordPress 5.8.
If you want to make the most out of these new features you don’t have your own team to do it. You can always hire the experts at G4 Design House to take your website to the next level.
With our expertise in WordPress management and hosting, SEO, and digital marketing we can help your business stand out from the rest. We can make sure that you have all the features and functionalities you need to please both visitors and search engines.
So, if you’re still looking for someone to build your website, get in touch with our team today!
G4 Design House is proud to offer its services nationwide, but especially locally in San Diego and surrounding areas and cities: Chula Vista, Encinitas, Escondido, San Marcos, Del Mar, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Temecula, Anaheim, and Los Angeles.